Hocking Hills Adventure Treks
2023 marks our 13th year in business and we're celebrating! TrekNetwork offers easy access to nature that never looks the same twice. We're adventure guides, naturalists, artists and team building experts. With over forty professional guides we offer a huge variety of outdoor recreation and experiential learning activities for couples, families and groups of all kinds.
All treks are private events and are booked in advance by calling 740.777.2579. Our treks vary in distance, duration, price and subject matter and can be customized for a wide range of group sizes and locations in the Hocking Hills region and across much of Ohio. Common start times for hikes are 10am, 1pm or 4pm. Just ask if you'd like a different start time or would like to customize or combine this activity with another activity.
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling Trek
- Edible Forest Trek - Hocking State Forest (1 to 2 hours)
- Parachute Rock Trek (4 hours)
- Little Rocky or Sheick Hollow Nature Preserve Trek (4 -5 hours)
- Grandma Gatewood Trek ~ Ash Cave to Old Man's Cave (one way / 6 miles, 4.5 to 5 hours)
- At-Your-Cabin Trek - Edible Forest or naturalist interpretation right where you're staying.
Gift certificates available for all treks.
Meeting point provided at the time of booking
Hocking Hills Area, OH 43138
- (740) 777-2579