Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise
The 9th Annual Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise
January 15 & 16, 22 & 23, 29 & 30
2022 brings more choices than ever!
Whether it feels like home, or it’s your first time in our neck of the woods, there’s no better way to explore the region than on a cruise through the Hocking Hills. Enjoy the beauty of winter while indulging in some of your favorite comfort foods. For six days, you can taste these dishes all around the region. Go for the gusto and try to taste all in a day or take a leisurely tour and take as long as six days. Best of all, there are plenty of things to do in Hocking Hills. At the first guilty twinge, just set out for a hike on one of our trails toward a popular site such as Old Man’s Cave, Ash Cave, Rock House and Conkle’s Hollow, Cedar Falls and Cantwell Cliffs. In addition to using some of that comfort food fuel, you will be treated to a feast for the senses as you pass cave walls covered with ice beards and waterfalls frozen in suspended animation.
Tickets are $20 each. $5 of every ticket sold will benefit local food pantries.
Three easy ways to buy your tickets:
Purchase tickets in person
Stop by the Welcome Center to pick up your tickets. Cash, check or credit cards accepted.
Purchase tickets by mail
Send your name, address and the number of tickets you want with your check to Comfort Food Cruise, Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, 13178 State Route 664 S, Logan, OH 43138.
Tickets will be available for purchase in November 2021
Your tickets will be sent, along with a map, via USPS. If you are purchasing tickets close to the dates you plan on cruising your tickets will be available for you to pick up at the Hocking Hills Welcome Center at US 33 & State Route 664 S in Logan. For more info, contact Audrey Martin at email@example.com or call 740-385-2750.
Plan your cruise
Begin your cruise at the Hocking Hill Regional Welcome Center to pick up your free Comfort Food Cruise souvenir and purchase your tickets -- 13178 State Route 664 S, Logan. While there visit the world's only Pencil Sharpener Museum.
2022 participating restaurants have not been determined.
Visit the 2020 participating restaurants:
- Bush's Restaurant – Serving Homemade Chili
- Hocking Hills Coffee Emporium - Serving Carmel Pecan Cinnamon Roll or Apple Danish
- Hocking Hills Diner – Serving Banana Bread French Toast
- Home Tavern – Serving Sloppy Joe Slider and Cup of Soup
- Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls – Serving Mixed Berry Cobbler
- M&M Family Diner – Serving Vegetable Soup
- Mam’s Rusted Skillet -Serving Cheeseburger Slider & Homemade Chips
- Millstone BBQ – Serving Pulled Pork Sliders & Baked Beans
- Nelsonville Emporium Kitchen - Serving Homemade Pretzel
- Pearl’s - Serving Biscuits & Gravy
- Pizza Crossing –Serving 8” Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza
- The Boot Grill - Serving Baked Steak Sliders & Loaded Baked Potatoes
- The Olde Dutch – Serving Chicken & Noodles or Mashed Potatoes
- The Ridge Inn Restaurant – Serving Meatloaf
- Treehouse Treats & Treasures – Serving Jr. Ice Cream Cone
More events in Hocking Hills
Looking for more things to do in Hocking Hills during your cruise? After you purchase tickets online, request your free Official Visitor’s Guide here.