Everything You Need to Know About Hocking Hills' New Shuttle Service
Share your adventures and feedback online: #HockingHIllsShuttle #MyHockingHills
- The Shuttles came to be through the combined efforts of the state park, ODNR , Fun Bus and Hocking Hills Tourism Association to help regulate traffic, better serve visitors and to help sustain the park and its resources.
- There are Two Shuttle Routes Available: The Logan Park & Ride shuttle offers transport between Downtown Logan & the Campground offices. The State Park Loop Shuttle will connect the campground office to cedar falls, Ash Cave and Whispering Cave.
- Tickets (wristbands) are $10 per person. They apply to all shuttle routes for an entire day. They’re available at Homegrown on Main (44 E. Main St., Logan), the campground office and with Shuttle Drivers on the routes. There’s also free parking Downtown.
- Do Not Lose Your Wristbands!!!
- The Logan Park & Ride Shuttle begins service at 10 a.m. and the last bus departs from the Campground office stop at 7 p.m. to return to Logan.
- The State Park Loop Shuttle begins service at 10 a.m. and patrons must return to a stop by 6 p.m. for the last run.
Seriously .. make sure you get to the shuttles by the time indicated at the end of the day or you will have to find your own way back.
- Shuttles run on approx. 45 min. intervals.
- The Shuttle operates every Sat. & Sun. May 26 through Oct. 28 & Memorial Day Monday (May 28).
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Firearms are not permitted on the shuttles.
- Strollers are allowed on the bus (collapsed before boarding). Small children are allowed to sit on laps.
- Leashed and well-behaved pets are allowed on the bus, if necessary.
- Route maps, -- and more information about the shuttle -- is available for download at HockingHillsShuttle.com
For more information call the Welcome Center at 740-385-2750 or visit HockingHillsShuttle.Com.