Second Annual Comfort Food Cruise
Look no further for things to do in Hocking Hills
Don’t let the weather fool you—it’s time for a cruise. While frozen waterfalls and ice beards are busy forming in the cold outside, you’ll be occupied sampling the finest dishes from all around the region. There’s no shortage of things to do in Hocking Hills when you stop in for our second Comfort Food Cruise.
Our ten participating restaurants (keep reading to find the bonus eleventh stop) will be dishing up their most popular dishes for six days: Jan. 24, 25, 31 and Feb. 1, 7, 8. Your ticket is good for each day—or you can try to hit all 10 restaurants in one fell swoop.
Between meals, be sure to explore the wonders of Hocking Hills with a winter hike. Visit popular sites like Old Man’s Cave, Ash Cave, Rock House and Conkle’s Hollow. You can even make a weekend of it and find the perfect cabin in the Hocking Hills for you and your lucky date.
Tickets are $15 per person, with $5 of every ticket sold benefitting local food pantries.
- Purchase tickets in person: Stop by the Welcome Center to pick up your tickets. Cash or check only, please.
- Purchase tickets by mail: Send your name, address and the number of tickets you want with your check to Comfort Food Cruise, Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center, 13178 State Route 664 S, Logan. OH 43138.
- Purchase tickets online
Plan your cruise
This year, we’ll be hosting a Bonus Stop at the Hocking Hill Regional Welcome Center with mini cinnamon rolls from 8 a.m. until noon. Stop by and visit the world's only Pencil Sharpener Museum and pick up your free Comfort Food Cruise souvenir.
- Biscuits & Gravy at Pearl's
1545 E. Front Street, Logan; serving from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Breakfast Burrito at M&M Family Diner
34 West Main Street, Logan; serving from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Mac & Cheese at Jack's Steak House
35770 Hocking Dr, Logan; serving from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Baked Steak Sliders at Boot Factory Grill
45 E Canal Street, Nelsonville; serving from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Pizza at Hocking Hills Dining Lodge
20020 State Route 664 S, Logan; serving from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Meatloaf at The Ridge Inn Restaurant
16178 Pike Street, Laurelville; serving from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Three Berry Cobbler at Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
21190 State Route 374, Logan; serving from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Spaghetti at Pizza Crossing
58 N Mulberry St, Logan; serving from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Chicken & Noodles at Olde Dutch Restaurant
12791 State Route 664 S, Logan; serving from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Chocolate Ice Cream at Ralph's Ice Cream
26776 US 33, Rockbridge; serving from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Buy your tickets online today for $15 per person, with $5 of every ticket sold benefitting local food pantries.